Since the dawn of man human beings have advanced dramatically throughout time, which includes how we developed languages, buildings, technology, etc. In theory, humans came into the world around 200,000 years ago due to scientists finding skeletons 60,000 to 70,000  years old.  Civilisation as we know it has only been around for 12,000 years, our industrialisation started in the earnest only in the 1800’s. The first tangible link to humanity started around six million years ago with a primate group called Australopithecus, this group began the path of walking upright. This is traditionally considered important because it allowed for more free use of the hands for tool making, weaponry and other survival needs.Through studies of fossils, genetics, behaviour , and biology of modern humans, we continue to learn more about who we are. There is no answer to what exact date human beings came into the world, but we do have evidence that humans have been around for a quite bit of time.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Dawn of Man by Christian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.