Just how biased is the media?

First let’s take a note of what media means. The dictionary definition of media is, the main means of mass communication (broadcasting, publishing, and the Internet), regarded collectively. Basically media is the way one gets their information of worldly or local news.  Our news channels, such as CNN, Fox, MSNBC, BBC, are very closed minded broadcasts. In every other story on CNN is about how awful Donald Trump is and never of what he is doing for America. With Fox is all very republican based and try to push the agenda of their points of view. Not only is the biased with news networks but with social media. Youtube has very strict ad revenues with anything against their political points of view. Many “youtubers” have their ads removed from videos and quickly losing money because of this. Not only youtube but twitter had banned right-winged political speaker Milo Yiannopoulos from his account because he made a joke about Leslie Jones, an African-American actress, being a “hot black dude”. This erupted with many retweets and his followers discriminating her. Though this is not right Milo was not responsible for those tweets sent, that is like saying Justin Beiber was responsible for the death threats to Selena Gomez.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Biased in media by Zane is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.