For my expos class, we are writing research papers. My topic is concussions since I have had a couple of them myself. I want to find out what effects concussions where you didn’t lose consciousness have on people in the long run. The brain is complicated and is unique for everyone, and we can’t ever know everything there is to know about the brain. I find this interesting because I have had a number of concussions in my lifetime, and I suffered one in front of a crowd during an ice show, which is something I’ll never forget. It is problematic because the brain is complex and there are many factors that affect a person’s brain and their behaviors, learning, reactions, etc. From my viewpoint, I feel I can add my recovery from concussions and its effects on my life to the conversation and compare it with the findings of studies that were done.  I wrote my college essay about this, and I want to know more about what happens in the future for less severe concussion victims. I can find information not only on trusted websites, but also databases and books, if there are any published on a more recent topic. I will try to find different viewpoints so that my paper can be well rounded. 

CC BY-SA 4.0 Concussions and their effects later on in life by Elizabeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.