In my expository writing class we are researching different topics with the intention of writing an essay on our individual topics. I am going to research the benefits and disadvantages between, Traditional school, year round school, and home schooling in hopes to ultimately choose one over the others as a better form of education. To develop an argument I will read articles in support and on the contrary of all three of the forms of education, compare my findings based in fact then make a decision. 

If you know of any articles I should read, I would appreciate it if you would comment them. And if you feel like there is any information I should know before beginning my research please share.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Research by Trip is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.