“What makes up the universe?” Over the years, there were many developments in science thanks to developing technology, allowing many of us to answer simple but complex questions that we only possibly imagine. Through the discovery of other particles and detection of abstract things, we were able to describe the fundamental particles that make up the universe called “The Standard Model.” Recently, physicists detected other types of matter and energy, one being Dark Matter. However, the Dark Matter particles called WIMPs (Weakly interacting massive particles), do not follow the Standard Model. I’m going to write a paper on why WIMPs interact differently compared to the particles in the Standard Model using papers from physicists to back me up.

Feel free to add articles and additional information about the topic. Thanks!

CC BY-SA 4.0 How this changes almost everything! by Joseph is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.