We all have a favorite athlete that we all look up to, and hoping one day that we can meet them. They inspire us, and motivate us to become the best both physically, and personally, Although, we never for once question how immensely more connected we are with our favorite athletes today, than adults, who were younger, connected with athletes. It shows us how the media has an affect on sports.

After surfing the web for a couple of minutes I came across this video of how athletes and fans interact with each other. A short clip showed this one lucky fan having a chance to play flag football in Oklahoma City with Kevin Durant. This happened through them both communicating between each other through Twitter. Of course the video is a little old, but the ability to talk directly to someone who makes millions of dollars and is exposed to stardom, only bridges the gap between a regular fan and a superstar athlete.

This research project gives me an opportunity to study how we have revolutionized media and the ways it is being used. I find a lot of passion in writing about stuff like this because it gives me a chance to broadcast a lot of my own opinions and learn more about a superstar athletes perspective on media.

CC BY-SA 4.0 How Media Affects Sports (MUST READ) by Deepu_K is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.