In my expository writing class, we have been assigned a research paper. It was hard to pick a topic I wanted to write about, so I asked myself, what interests you? So I started thinking, and I decided I want to research how trauma affects the brain. So then I had to ask myself; what trauma? Then I decided that I want to research how sexual assault affects the brain. And even the question, does sexual assault affect the brain?  And if it does, how does it affect the brain? Another question that I was have to consider in my essay is, what defines sexual assault? Overall my essay is going to be centered around the affects of sexual assault on the brain.

Media: https://www.shutterstock.com/video/clip-6441428-stock-footage-loopable-hand-drawn-animated-cartoon-doodle-question-mark-on-white-background.html

CC BY-SA 4.0 How does sexual assault affect the brain? by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.