The topic I wish to further research is globalization. More specifically how it will/is effecting our society as a whole, and whether or not it has positive or negative ramifications. I hope to cover the effects in several areas of interest including the economy, political scene culture and social behaviors. The discussion is becoming ever more prevalent as technology is connecting the world more than ever before. When researching this topic I believe it’s important to look into the origin of globalization to see how we as human begins adapted then and how that could relate to the present day situation. It’s also important to research both sides. The divide among those for and against is extensive, so reading widely will crucial for having a in depth argument for both sides. This article  has a brief summary of what globalization is. After reading this article what further question do you have that might be helpful when writing a research paper.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Globalization? by Violet is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Maggie 16 hours ago

Violet,
    I really enjoyed your article and I think this is a very important topic. Globalization is super relevant to what is going on in the world right now and I think that this topic would be a very interesting topic for you to study. I think that you would be able to cover all the effects in those several areas that you listed above. One question that I have is how are you going to present all of this information in a nicely organized way? Globalization is huge and I think that if you wanted to focus in on something specific you definitely could. I found an article that is specifically about globalization and how it effects the economy. I hope to hear more from you! Good luck!
    https://www.thebalance.com/globalization-and-its-impact-on-economic-growth-1978843