The U.S is the largest energy consumer in the world and the vast majority of this power comes from fossil fuels. At the rate we’re consuming, this nonrenewable source will quickly be used up. For a research paper, I want to focus on the alternatives and the reasons why we stick to fossil fuels for now. This problem has interested me for a long while and I feel like it should be put in the spotlight more often. However, I’m trying to give a non-bias view on each perspective because I think far too few people stop to consider why we haven’t switched over to renewable sources. To be as unbiased as possible, I’ve tried to find unbiased sources, but this has been much more difficult than I initially predicted. I was hoping to get some feedback on whether or not its ok to use biased sources if I compile them in a fair manner. What do you think?

CC BY-SA 4.0 Energy Crisis by Nishan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Nevin 1 month ago

Dear Nishan, I think the fossil fuels will be used up and I doubt we will find another way to use energy fast enough without losing power to most of the things that use fossil fuel around the world.