With emissions being at a record high currently, climate change is a very important issue. Above the issue of reducing usage and finding a solution, people tend to struggle with belief of it’s existence. With this research paper, I intend to learn and write about the problems and the different sides people have chosen to support and possibly choose my personal side at the end. With there being many discussions about this topic, finding articles and sources regarding my topic isn’t going to be difficult. This topic is relevant to many scientists, government officials, and normal people, so whoever reads my research paper would be able to relate and build off of the information presented. As for feedback on this post, what do you think? Should I include my own opinion? Would that decrease the credibility of my paper?

CC BY-SA 4.0 Climate by Tesh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.