1. Katie 2 years ago

This poem is amazing. After having read it all acne departed from my face. My grades got better. My reading level increased. When anything is stressing me out I simple recite your poem to myself and I feel better. When life intimidates me and tries to scare me into hiding, I stroll along, unaffected, boldly exclaiming, “wen is a bat not a bat? wen it’s a cat.”

2. Tesh 2 years ago

I agree. This poem has changed the way I look at life. I love how it addresses current controversial topics in this nation. Thanks for this insightful experience.

3. Matthew 2 years ago

This is an incredibly inspirational poem. “wen its a cat” incredible.

4. Adelle 2 years ago

Thank you for this moving piece, Trip. I thought it was very thoughtful. I really enjoyed the rhyming and repeating question pattern that you use throughout the poem. I think your stylistic spelling of ‘wen’ really adds something original to your writing. I would love to hear more from you as an author. Good luck on your future writing.