I would like to do my research project on the assassination of John F. Kennedy and whether or not it really was one shooter or if something was hidden. I do not consider myself a conspiracy theorist, but as I have done research on this topic before, I understand that the situation is not as clear cut as the government has said it is. I think it is a very important topic because it can decide how much trust can be put into the government. I plan on doing research on how believable the story that the government told is and whether or not it is really possible. If I am able to debunk their story, I could add to the conversation and hopefully people in our writing community will understand the gravity of the topic and join the discussion. When doing research, I will make sure to find pieces that believe it was only one shooter and pieces that see more to the story.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Research Inquiry by Colin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.