For my research I am using the topic police brutality. I think it is a big problem right now in our society and it needs to be stopped. It is interesting because I it is one of the biggest problem we have in America and we need to find out how to stop it. It is significant because we can’t have people getting killed out there for no reason. For the “conversation” I can add what people are feeling about police brutality.  How it is affecting their lives. Also I can put in what the police are saying about police brutality. If they believe it or not. I will read stories from everywhere and not just one source. I will try to get a wide variety from everywhere and not just a couple of places. Reading from multiple sources can help me understand it from a different point of view. Also at my school I am in United and Social Progress  where will try to have more diversity in the school.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Police Brutality by Jordan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Shania 4 weeks ago

You are right about this because police don’t give people a chance to do what they ask. They are so quick to shoot and kill somebody or take them straight to jail.