This was written by Matthew Benvenutti, Samson Oshode, and Diana Ortega.

Nowadays people talk about having abortions so that teenage mothers would not have to take care of their babies. This topic is best for building a website because there are a lot of teenagers getting pregnant at an early age and not knowing what they’re really getting into.

This topic affects many people because their are many lives being ended at young ages. Some questions for this topic would have to be: Have the group conferences actually helped the teenagers with having abortions or just giving them up for adoption? How many websites are there about abortions? And why is this important topic ignored?

Probably teens with children feel as if they aren’t ready, but their mistakes shouldn’t lead to things that major. On this type of topic we would try to interview women who already have children or had to go through having abortions.That way you can get a better understanding of what they had to go through.

You can’t just ask someone how does it feel to skydive if the person has never actually skydived. For this type of situations you should mainly contact a doctor. That way they would have a better explanation as to why teens decide to go for abortions for the only answer. They have a choice such as adoption which at least would not lead to the child being killed.

For a better understanding of the process you can go to women’s health center and take photos of the steps to have an abortion. With these steps it can show how heinous abortions are. Some terms for this topic would have to be sad, horrible, gruesome, curious.

Good website names would have to be: Parentingaborts.net, pregnancyaborts.net, Noparenting.net, or   nobaby.net

CC BY-SA 4.0 Make Better Choices by Diana is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Matthew 1 week ago

i helped write this i feel that people should just use protection

• Molly 3 days ago

Matthew,
      One of the problems is that protection doesn’t always work. Also, people are not taught how to correctly use birth control in school or from their parents. Protection does help. Hopefully, people will be more careful in the future.
      -Molly

2. Angeliz 1 week ago

Dear Samson , Diana , & Matthew,

I am overwhelmed with your image of girls having abortions because in all reality it is true . Donald trump is pushing for birth control to be removed from our resources , women regularly have unprotected sex with their significant other or if not more than one . Some people carry diseases having unprotected sex and pass it down to others or even their children . And in all reality it does affect the children so it could be a great alternative as to why people do get abortions .

One sentence that stood out to me was “ Nowadays people talk about having abortions so that teenage mothers would not have to take care of their babies “ it caught my interest because their is plenty of reason on why women have abortions especially because of financial stability but in this generation with the girls growing up around us they tend to find the easy way out to everything .

Another sentence that caught my eye was “ For a better understanding of the process you can go to women’s health center and take photos of the steps to have an abortion. With these steps it can show how heinous abortions are. Some terms for this topic would have to be sad, horrible, gruesome, curious.” abortions are very sad , regardless if is just an egg or a cell once it’s there it carries a huge meaning an automatically holds a place in that mother’s life , only delusional people would be okay to kill their newborn babies which has happened before , but you gotta be sick to kill something before even letting it have life .

My niece is now 18 and pregnant and our whole lives she hated eggs because she swore they were chicken abortions , she accidentally got pregnant , but shes doing what she has to do to make things right she’s almost graduated out of high school , she’s six month pregnant with a boy and despite all the stress and criticism she gets she will never harm her baby boy , because he is now apart of her . The same should go for any female . stop having unprotected sex if you can’t handle your responsibilities !!!!!

Thanks for your writing guys i look forward to seeing what you write about next .

3. John 1 week ago

I hate this topic because it’s awful that young women are having abortions!

Diana 1 week ago

first of alll you rather young girls walking around the streets with kids that they dont even know how to take care of like ? you want babies taking care of babies like let me know ??

4. Jean 1 week ago

i agree with this topic because there many teenagers who have to do this alone or without any information on why they should or should not do it.

5. Ceceli 2 weeks ago

Diana,
    I agree that this is an issue that has been affecting a lot of peoples lives. I think it would be helpful to this piece if you gave more information about the different sides on the issue of abortion. I definitely agree that it is best to keep an objective opinion when discussing difficult topics like this.

Diana 1 week ago

yeah i know me and my team getting there , we are going to have way more information on this topic soon 🙂

6. Lexi 2 weeks ago

I like that you think that we should get more information about abortions and those who have children can help us with their opinions. I also liked that you didn’t bash on anyone’s beliefs, and simply stated ways to help other people. I think this is a good way to think about difficult topics like this.

Diana 1 week ago

im glad you think our topic is good thank you 🙂