1. Stephanie 2 months ago

the picture shows it all this is very powerful.

2. Alondra 2 months ago

The images with the quotes are very clever and they are meaningful

3. Sonia 2 months ago

this six word memoir is something a lot of people should see to understand. it only takes those six words to impact our thinking. this post speaks truths and it’s sad how people don’t understand how hard people fight to do better.

4. PJ 2 years ago

Christopher, i can tell there is a lot of emotion coming from this post , and if you list times of racism or discrimination i will happily fight them with you but it’s such a problem when people claim victimhood but never prove it. i need to know specifically if you want others help. statistically speaking african americans have a higher chance of getting into college they just dont take that chance. and the picture you used has thought and good intent behind it but i just dont see police brutality anywhere. and again if you can point any instance for me i will gladly stand behind you but i just dont see it.