“When is a train most free? Is it when it goes bouncing across the field off the track? No. It is free only when it is confined to the track. Then it runs smoothly and efficiently, because that was the way that its maker intended for it to run. are laws restricting us or are they liberating? today, especially in the US we’re very two sided about almost everything. some sides say theyre for free speech but dont let others speak some use violence and go against the laws, there’s just too much controversy. people want to fight against laws but are these laws keeping them locked up or is it keeping order to allow people to do what they go against. what would life be if we didn’t have laws or order such as what we do now. read this source and comment your thoughts or ask questions, i want others opinions.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Are restrictions liberating? by PJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.