college tuition photo

Dear Future President,

Think about you and your family. How would you feel if your kids had to struggle to get the money needed for college tuition, or simply just gave up and didn’t want to go anymore because of how high the tuition was? This is what many kids go through daily. Some may try to find a job to try to help, but some aren’t capable of finding a job as easy as others so they decide to just not go which that should never be an option for anyone. College tuition should be based off of people’s income not where they live or the college they want to attend. Everyone should be able to go to college without having financial problems, everyone should be able to continue their dreams at being successful with no problem. The lower the college tuition the more kids that’s in college and not out in the streets. Lots of people believe college tuition should be lowered for the better of their kids education.

Photo by Tax Credits

CC BY-SA 4.0 College Tuition by Bless is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Chris 2 weeks ago

Dear Bless,
    I am happy about your post “College” because I agree with your argument. I agree with your argument because I to believe that college should be for everyone no matter where they live. One sentence that stood out to me is, ” College tuition should be based off of people’s income not where they live or the college they want to attend.” I think this is good because people should be able to go to college and get their bachelor degree.