Dear President Of The United States,

I am a student , daughter, granddaughter, sister, niece, and cousin. There’s a very important issue that is concerning the well being of many citizens who are residents of the United States. Human trafficking is a serious situation that we need to take notice of as residents ,law enforcers, and the president who is running our country. We no longer need to wait until another victim is taken. We must stop it now so no one else becomes a victim. Human trafficking is a form of modern day slavery in which traffickers use force, fraud, or coercion to control victims for the purpose of engaging in commercial  acts or labor services against his or her will. With that being said human trafficking is action or practice illegally transporting people from one country or area to another, typically for the purposes of forced labor or commercial sexual exploitation. Innocent people are being taken and being kept and held against their own ransom and some are never found or returned to their families. Some are sexually assaulted, beaten and killed. Some are even taken killed and their organs are taken. We need more policemen and security at all times to protect the citizens of the United States and stop human trafficking.

This topic is very important to me because there are kids younger and older than me being took families are looking for their children and some will never find their children. Even if the president never sees my letter I hope we as a nation are able to come together to stop these sick people who are making money off of us.

Yours Truly, Arriyana Banks

CC BY-SA 4.0 Human Trafficking Is The Focus! by Arriyana is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Naycet 3 weeks ago

Dear Arriyana,
    I am very emphatic about your letter because human trafficking is a big issue that no many people are aware of. one sentence that stood out to me was “This topic is very important to me because there are kids younger and older than me being took families are looking for their children and some will never find their children.” This stood out to mt because there are many kids take out of their families and most of this kids are never back with there families. I believe that our president should do something about this problem but lets face it our president that we have now won’t do anything about it and probably doesn’t care about the kids that are being taken. Thank you for writing. I am looking forward to seeing what you write next.