flags photo

As us being able to have a voice or having the right to stand up for what we believe in. I feel like if someone doesn’t want to stand for the national anthem they should not be bashed for it, Many people have different beliefs and they have the right to believe in what they want to believe in. But me personally I always stand for the national anthem because i feel like it’s just the respectful thing to do. It’s all about respecting it, The song is sung for many people who have fought for our country, bled, even lost heir lives for us and i feel the least we could do for them is stand and be quiet for them as anyone sings the national anthem. But i also understand that some people around us just don’t believe in it and we can’t change that so no one should be called wrong for not standing, people are raised differently and the believe what the believe in. On the other hand some people are just lazy and don’t feel like standing and they really just do not care about it, as them attending any event where they have the national anthem being sung even though they do not believe in it and the believe they should not have to stand they should still be quiet, i’ve been to many events where people don’t stand and they curse,talk or don’t even pay any attention to the person that is singing i just think if you’re gonna sit atleast be respectful enough to remain quiet while the song is being sung. But moral of the story is just let people be, you can not change a person at the end of the day people are going to be themselves and they will do what they want whether it’s right or wrong.

Photo by S.A. Street Photographer

Photo by S.A. Street Photographer

CC BY-SA 4.0 Your Beliefs, Your Rights by Shadayah is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.