To me this goes way passed football, it’s bigger than that. Many feel as if they shouldn’t stand up and show pride to a country that oppresses blacks and people of color. For many people to see a national figure as an NFL player not stand up during the “National Anthem” have people feel some type of way. They put it in their head as they’re being disrespectful when they haven’t even heard the NFL player side of the story, which is most definitely not nowhere near the case. All of those players are using this as a way of standing up for their selves and defending the rights that they still have as of now. They aren’t being disrespectful at all, this is the most peaceful way to protest for what they believe in, instead of making it a big scene around the world. The players has the right to kneel during the National Anthem if that’s what they believe in.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Kneeling For Your Rights. by Bless is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.