I think that movies and television shows have a large impact on society today. Studies have shown that people who watch movies or television for at least four hours in a week tend not to exercise so often. To keep healthy, people have to exercise well. It is clear that people sit for a long time and don’t move at all during watching movies or television. I also think that what you watch influences behavior, if you watch comedy movies I think you would be more likely to be funny than someone who watches action and adventure movies. People who are constantly watching television and movies lack social skills because they spend all of their time infant of a screen instead of interacting with others.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Do what movies we watch influence our behavior? by Jack is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Samantha 3 months ago

Dear Jack,
    I am intrigued by your post Do what movies we watch influence our behavior? because I also believe that t.v. influences how we act. One sentence you wrote that stands out to me is the first sentence where you said television is a big impact on society. I think this sentence is true because when we watch t.v. it can change how we think of the world or see the world. I look forward to seeing what you write next because you had a good opinion.

2. Adewale Solanke 3 months ago

I agree with the fact that movies does influence our behavior because if you watch movie that you know you not suppose to watch then don’t watch it and if you know tv is going to make it hard for you to get off the couch and workout then stay away from it.