I sit During the national anthem because I believe it doesn’t pertain to me and its my opinion. I feel like national anthem never was my cup of tea. if it came to a respect thing then yes I would stand for it for the national sake of people. I usually see others just standing for it just to stand for it or look like they dont wanna stand for it. I dont like standing for it for many reasons for one, I dont get the cause of what Im standing for and I dont really wanna get deep down into it and wanna know. I dont see the moral relief into it really.Others may not relate or agree with me, but this is just how I feel and others still may feel the total opposite and thats okay because thats just how I feel and How they feel. One thing I do feel like it is serious for is the athletes because thats there career on the line and I believe that there coaches take it very serious but if I was an athlete I wouldn’t at all . Because that would just be my belief and how I would feel and nobody could make me feel any type of different way . There could also be many different reasons on why people dont stand for the national anthem you never know thats why I feel everyone should have there own belief and there own CHOICE.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Your Choice by Mykayla is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.