What is theone thing that drive success in our world? Success is everywhere around us varying in all types of ways. We see it in academics, athletics, politics and even in a social atmosphere. A proven way to drive success is motivation. Highly successful people are extremely motivated to succeed. They are confident and never afraid to push boundaries and go above and beyond. Everybody has some type of motivation, just all of them vary. There is a drive for money, respect, to improve life, or simply to just be great. I want to know what motivates you, and how that motivation has translated into success. How do you get and keep motivation.Writers from Success.com stated some of the keys to success are making reachable goals, surrounding yourself with good people, focus on your weak points, but most importantly stay positive with everything about yourself. Do you find that these strategies help? Once you’ve done these steps you need to find what drives you. Forbes writer Glenn Llopis says the most common reasons for people driven to success are impact, leadership, relevance, setting up for future, but most importantly happiness.  It may even be just your nature, and the thrill of competition and satisfaction of winning. A study by students at the University of Minnesota found that people did better on projects then going against people than working with. So what category do you fall under, do you work to win, are contempt with who you are, or do you create your own category? Please leave comments about what your techniques to success are and what motivates you everyday

CC BY-SA 4.0 What Drives Success? by Colin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.