football photo

the answer is yes we should take a knee because of all the killings and the discrimination between blacks and whites. Taking a knee in my opinion is necessary, Many black men/women have lost their lives because of their color. we should not be scared to walk around our own neighborhood and see a police men/ women and think that it is going to be their last day. Another thing is that they say that they are so called scared of us but they are the ones with weapons. In my opinion that is the most dumb excuse I ever heard. we shouldn’t lose our lives because of our color, so we should take a knee for all of those black men/women that lost their lives and didn’t get justice. Maybe keeling for the national anthem will actually help and open people eyes more.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Should we really take a knee? by alazia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.