The questions is whether we should stand, kneel, or sit during the National Anthem. My thoughts are in the middle, I understand both views on the issue. Some say we should stand for the people fighting for our country. To stand for our flag and country. Others say they don’t want too due to not believing in what the anthem has to say and offer. Personally I stand for the people in my family who have fought for our country and the ones who continue to fight. We should be able to do what we feel is right. Whether you stand, sit, kneel, or whatever. Unless its harming you in a physical way don’t worry about it, you do you.

Photo by jnn1776

CC BY-SA 4.0 Should We Stand, Kneel, or Sit? by Amber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Baylee B. 7 months ago

i am interested in this post because the people that do kneel or sit not only disrespect what people are out there fighting and giving there life up for but it shows how weak someone can be. Standing and showing that your thankful that hundreds of people are putting their life on the line to keep you safe and you cant just stand to say thankful shows what they do means nothing.
    One thing that came to my attention was ” Others say they don’t want too due to not believing in what the anthem has to say and offer.” I think this is interesting because while you’re sitting for people that fight for you many people are trying to come to this country do be safe. Standing does no harm but to show that you’re thankful for the time that has granted you you’re life and safety.