Shadow Box

Jose Tello

The shadow box represents who I am as a person and it represents what I love and appreciate what I have. It shows who I want to become as a learner and person in the future. I put objects that will represent me later on in my life, it shows that i want to become a USAF pilot and that is what I would love to do for a living. But I also put objects that represent me in a Mexican way, as a mexican musician because I love Spanish music one it’s because it represents me and two it’s because i love playing it. I play a valve trombone and I love playing it like whenever I get bored I just play and that’s how I get my boredness out of me. I also love the country where my parents come from, Mexico and I put a Mexican flag because it represents me as a Latino a proud one. Me being a musician also represents me as a Latino and for me playing in a banda it’s like a traditional thing I have to do. But everything in that box really represents who I am and who I want to become in my future, it represents what love the most in my life as well.

CC BY-SA 4.0 This is who I am by Jose Tello by Jose is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Amran 3 months ago

Dear Jose,
    What inspired you to be a pilot? Did you ever visit Mexico? What’s your favorite song? When you said, ¨I also love the country where my parents come from,¨ I could relate with you because I also love The county where my parents from.