The objects in my shadow box is supposed to represent my counter narrative. The chosen identities that are shown in my shadow box is being a sneakerhead. Also, the assigned identities that are shown in my shadow box is being a student and being Mexican. The pencil and post-it notes represent me as being a student since I always have to use a pencil for school and the post-its for when we read books. The other identity that is represented in my box is the Mexican flag, I put the Mexican flag since I am Mexican, this is my ethnicity. The third identity that represents me is being a sneakerhead. A sneakerhead means having shoe game and knowing a lot about sneakers. The Jordan sticker, supreme, bape represents me being a sneakerhead.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Shadow box: How to get free shoes! by Jeff is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Noe 2 years ago

We both like sneakers. What is your favorite shoe at the time?

2. Keon 2 years ago

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for sharing your work. My name is Keon and I am a student at Fremont High School.
    Something I liked about your work was the way you described your shadowbox because it felt natural.
    Something I have a question about is what do you like to do outside of school. Please feel free to comment on my work in the future. The address of my student blog is http://keonsfhs2021.edublogs.org.
    Thank You!

3. Anthony 2 years ago

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)