The objects in my shadow box is supposed to represent my counter narrative. The chosen identities that are shown in my shadow box is being a sneakerhead. Also, the assigned identities that are shown in my shadow box is being a student and being Mexican. The pencil and post-it notes represent me as being a student since I always have to use a pencil for school and the post-its for when we read books. The other identity that is represented in my box is the Mexican flag, I put the Mexican flag since I am Mexican, this is my ethnicity. The third identity that represents me is being a sneakerhead. A sneakerhead means having shoe game and knowing a lot about sneakers. The Jordan sticker, supreme, bape represents me being a sneakerhead.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Shadow box: How to get free shoes! by Jeff is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Anthony 3 months ago

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)