Shadow box

Julian Alvarez

My box show my race, Latino, and my ethnicity, Mexican. It also may show my counter narrative. You can see the Oakland tree. I put it there because I was raised in Oakland and that is why I put the Oakland tree. You can see that I have a Mexican flag because my ethnicity is Mexican. You can also see that I put a Jordan sticker because I like the Jordan brand. The background is purple because I like the color purple the purple color is my favorite color because it is for males and females.You can see that I put a Jordan 13 because that is my favorite model  out  of all the others.You can also see that I put a Bape because that is my favorite brand. You can also see that I put Supreme because I like Supreme. Lastly you can also see that I put a Welcome to Oakland picture because I will always live in Oakland.

so this was before i finish but when i finish i put a jordan 13 i also  put a oakland tree i put a welcome to oakland i put a mexican flag and U.S.A flag  i put a supreme and bape sticker.

CC BY-SA 4.0 shadow box by julian by Julian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.