The objects in my shadow box represent who I am and my identities. Some chosen identities of me are I choose to skate and I choose to play soccer. Some Assigned identities are being male and being Latino/Mexican. An object that represents me are the tech decks because I skate and all those pictures are of me skating. I made a plat bar and a rail for the tech decks like a skate park. The chilli necklace I made in kindergarten. It represents being Latino because we are known for eating spicy foods. It also represents my culture. In the back of my shadow box you can see a soccer goal and a picture of me playing soccer. Some stereotypes about soccer are ¨It’s a girl sport because there not much contact or it’s boring sport¨ however the sport is the world’s most played sport. And, playing soccer makes me feel strong and good.                                                                                                                                                                                   

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Very Own Shadow Box by Joshua is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.