This shadow box represents my chosen and assigned identities. A assigned identity I have in this box is being Mexican and this is represented by the hot sauce bottle and the Mexican flag. This is an assigned identity because I did not chose to be Mexican but I am Mexican and I am proud of it. Another assigned identity I have is being born in America. My parents came to America before I was born and had me here and this is shown by the L.A sign, my birthplace, and the Uncle Sam and the California sign. One of my chosen identities is football. I like football and it’s my favorite sport. This is a chosen identity because I chose to like it. The reason I made my box green was because I like the color and it shows my preferences. These is my identities that represent me.

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Shadow Box by German is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Jadyn Walton 2 months ago

I like your box but to improve it you can turn the picture the right way and I like the way you connected the hot sauce with being mexican.

2. Ahmed 1 year ago

I like how you did the warriors sign.

3. Xin 1 year ago

you get a nice shadow box.