There are many different aspects of American culture. One major aspect is that all Americans share the basic freedoms given to them by The Bill of Rights, 1776, The Constitution. These freedoms include freedom of religion, speech and the press. Americans are encouraged to voice their own opinion and America was one of the first countries to introduce the idea of equal rights for everyone. Consider The Bill of Rights a text. ttps://www.internationalstudent.com/study_usa/way-of-life/american-culture/, says that Americans tend to be informal in their day to day interactions and that many people who visit are surprised by that.

America is also extremely diverse. “American Culture: Traditions and Customs of the United States” Kim Ann Zimmerman, https://www.livescience.com/28945-american-culture.html, says that America is often described as a melting pot because of its many different ethncities and cultures. America is a unique country for many reasons.

CC BY-SA 4.0 American Creed by Michael is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Ethan 9 months ago

Dear Micheal, Please be more specific and elaborative in your thoughts. There is a lot more to what your topic is, you only share one major aspect of “Americans sharing the basic freedom given”. Also who is in the picture? Explain more about him and what else he did