,

Racism is sickening, and the fact that it still exists is disgusting. It makes me uncomfortable to talk about racism because it’s one of the worst things going on right now. Racism is everywhere, unfortunately. It should not exist, but that will not stop it from existing. Disliking someone and/or committing crimes against someone because of their skin color is inhumane and generally, a terrible thing to do. What´s on the outside isn’t important, but what´s on the inside is really what counts. However, no matter what, racism will always exist. While the newer generations are less racist, that doesn’t change the fact that people are being raised to be racist. Whether it’s because of parents, grandparents, or any other guardian, some people will still be raised to be racist.

Photo by pasa47

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Take on Racism by Madison is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.