For me, racism is something that makes me uncomfortable to talk about. It saddens me to know that there are people in the world who hate other people just because of the color of their skin. It’s even worse when there are children whose parents are teaching them to hate people for the color of their skin. People should not judge each other for the color of their skin. Whenever I hear about police officers shooting black men, I never know what to say or how to react. Its disappointing knowing that racism will never die off or that people would continue to judge each other based on skin color. It makes me sad knowing that future children and children today would have to grow up feeling disliked by other races just because of their skin.

Photo by Taymaz Valley

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Opinion on Racism by Naya is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Ammar 4 months ago

Naya, I like your topic about racism because I know a lot of that are racis because they think that their color is better then other. One sentence that stand out to me was “It saddens me to know that there are people in the world who hate other people just because of the color of their skin.” this sentence stand out to me because it saddens me to that people think that their color is better then any other color. Even though we are all humans at the end.