,

I want to intimately know what it takes to collect capital. I have looked into stocks and know how to read signals. But does a faster internet connection affect stock proficiency? After some practice I’ve gleamed knowledge about predicting the market. Reading has opened me up to thinking outside the box and other business ventures. Does the changing retail market affect the probability of a successful physical storefront or do they simply have to be reworked? The ever changing business world seems to have decided it’s the later.

Day trading relies on download and upload speeds. If the speed isn’t high enough you can’t get the market info fast enough to make wise market decisions. “The minimum internet speed you need to day trade is 1 mb.” (Arrambide) Big corporations like Starbucks are trying to turn shopping into experiences. They hope this will turn the statistical tide of teenagers not going to physical storefronts as much, preferring the digital world. Preferring to call their new stores “town squares”, Starbucks thinks creating an environment that’s less focused on just product and more on keeping people’s attention will entice them to stay out longer.“We’re going to take the customer on a journey, immersing them in an interactive environment where they’ll be introduced to handcrafted, small-batch coffees within feet of where they’re being roasted.” (Hawkman, Dockery, Bugg)

CC BY-SA 4.0 Business Minded by Alexandria is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.