,

I found that depending on when you were born in your family, you will most likely have a different personality. The first born tends to be a perfectionist and acts as a parent would by telling the other siblings to do what they’re supposed to. The middle child sees that this role is taken and always develops a different personality. Their personalities are hard to identify because they can be however they want unless it is like the oldest. When the youngest sibling comes around the parent doesn’t always pay as much attention to them, they have done the process before and know how it goes. The youngest has a bit of an attitude and can get away with a lot more.

CC BY-SA 4.0 How does being born as the youngest, middle, or oldest child change your personality? by Isa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.