Am I ready ready for college?

College​ ​confidential

College applications and everything that goes in hand with the processes of transferring from high school to college is stressful.

After graduating from high school you become responsible and you get to decide for your own life path, meaning what you want to study, what you want to do with your life and so forth. But the real challenge is when you’re undecided of what carrier you want follow and  study.

For me the big part of going to college is to learn and get my degrees to pursue my dream career which is to be a pilot, yet I don’t even know if am ready to go to college. My biggest fear is going far from my family, we’ve always been close and going out of state might be a little bit complicated. At the same time I don’t want to stay in Utah, only because I want to explore new adventures and have lot of experiences.

After all you get to decide what you want in life, and if i decide to be ready for college i think it won’t be hard even if i have to make some sacrifices. The best way one can be ready for college is not to be ready and just go for and see everything that comes through your way  as a challenge in which you should conquer.

CC BY-SA 4.0 College!! by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.