One Quarter of me would be living in Germany or Poland depending on if Germany still gained this one area of territory on the poland germany border. There is a chance of me still being who I am today. My grandpa’s family wanted to get out of Germany before anything happened and I could still be where I am today. I could have a very large family still living in Germany. I could have different parents or be older or younger, because my grandpa could have came to america at a different time and my dad could have been born much earlier or later, which could affect him meeting my mom or me being born at a different time, I could have a completely different personality, behaviors, or looks. Just depending on if the Holocaust were to not happen.

I want to know, where I would be now. The difference between me in present day and me if the holocaust never happened. What would my family be like. Would I still have the same cousins, uncles and aunts as I do now. Would I even be part of this family. Could my grandpa have a family in germany of his own? would my other side of the family have another family. I am one quarter in the German family three quarters in the American Louisianian  family. Who would I be what would my name be.  According to Times of Israel Thirty two million jews would be living today if the holocaust never occurred, so I could be anywhere in the world. They also mentioned how the holocaust brought many benefit to the jewish people, which includes, a nation of their own known as Israel.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Where Would I Be If The Holocaust Never Happened? by Oliver is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.