I asked myself what the future of technology has in store for us. There is bound to be a new Internet or smartphone, something that will change how we live our daily lives. I was curious of what this is going to be, so I did some research. Virtual reality seems to be a promising new technology. It is something that can be expanded on, and I can see it being like a new way to watch TV, movies, games, etc. Right now, it seems like the next big thing. Everybody is incorporating it into their products. Because of this, it is likely that there will be major advances in the technology, and perhaps could change the way we live our daily lives. On a different note, there is a lot of research being done with genetic alterations. There is an enzyme that scientists can put into your DNA that takes out a mutation and replaces it with what should actually be there. This can prevent diseases and other malfunctions from happening, as well as change a person’s DNA to result in a new expression of a gene.

I want to know what is in store for the future of technology, what the next Internet is going to be. I want to know what promising advancements have been made which will benefit everybody and be adapted into people’s daily lives. If there is going to be a revolutionary technology that would replace the need for something we use today, that would be great.

There is a lot of excitement about the future of technology, and there are some promising ideas that could change our daily lives. Business Insider says, ”Self-driving cars exist today that are safer than human-driven cars in most driving conditions. Over the next 3–5 years they‘ll get even safer, and will begin to go mainstream”. They also suggest the potential of virtual reality to be useful in many aspect of life in the future. Scientific breakthroughs have lead to a greater ability to travel in space. In addition, improved science, especially computer science, will result in more effective medical procedures.

Visual Capitalist suggests that eye-controlled technology could be implemented in our near future, as well as a series of new breakthroughs that will revolutionize the medical industry. Another important topic that Visual Capitalist sees a future in is genetic engineering. They predict a variety of solutions that will solve future environmental problems, such as clean energy from new sources. In addition, the article suggests a lot of new technologies related to space to help us here on Earth.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Future of Technology by Sam is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Trinity 3 months ago

Sam, I share your desire to know more about what the future of technology holds. By advancing technology in the medical field, space industry, and commercial industry, we will be able to advance our society. I would like to learn more about this visual capitalist, it seems to be an intriguing idea that could help us in the near future. Thank you for sharing your ideas.

2. Fabian 3 months ago

Dear Sam,
    I am satisfied with your post because I like your predictions and your thoughts in technology that could possibly exist in the future. I am also interested in knowing what technology will exist in the future. It is great to get to know your ideas on self-driving cars and you gave me some great thoughts about the future. One thing that you said that stands out for me is “There is a lot of excitement about the future of technology, and there are some promising ideas that could change our daily lives.” I think this is interesting because it is making me think about good ideas for the future and that our lives can become easier for us with all this new technology. It will be so life changing if an engineer invented new technology like you said self driving cars and controlling technology with our eyes like those inventions seem really amazing to invent. I look forward to learning more about your ideas and finding out new technology that could be invented.
    Regards,
    Fabian Saavedra

3. Samantha 3 months ago

Dear Sam,
    I am interested in your post because I also believe that there is a lot of excitement for new technology. I agree technology is becoming a lot more helpful and useful to our lives.

4. Arath 3 months ago

Dear Sam,
    I’m interested with your post because you view the future full of new technology that will grab ones attention. Getting to understand your ideas of how you believe there will be a “new internet”, self driving cars , and eye controlling technology. What caught my eye was when you said,”There is an enzyme that scientists can put into your DNA that takes out a mutation and replaces it with what should actually be there.” If scientist can really go through this process it can be life changing because people with illnesses that involve the DNA can be cured and treated will. Not will it change history as we know it we can learn from it and advance higher then we already are.
    Regards,

Arath Vargas

5. Eryn Pinkney 3 months ago

Dear Sam,
    I’m satisfied with your expectance into knowing that throughout our upcoming future there with be something new in our technology that will hook onto everyone’s attention. I’m also interested in getting to learn more the new internet, eye controlling technology, and if engineers would actually invent self-driving cars that might be exposed to us later down the line. One thing that you said that caught my attention was, “There is an enzyme that scientists can put into your DNA that takes out a mutation and replaces it with what should actually be there. This can prevent diseases and other malfunctions from happening, as well as change a person’s DNA to result in a new expression of a gene.” I was confused when you said this because I wasn’t sure if you meant that something in our new technology would extract with our DNA. Thank you for sharing your post. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I’m very interested in learning more about your ideas.
    Regards,
    Eryn Pinkney