Mufasa, a surprisingly versatile word. The unique sound of Mufasa lends itself to being used in a wide range of situations, regardless of it’s literal meaning. A word as exceptional as Mufasa is to be used in any way the heart desires. For starters, Mufasa is just fun to say, because of it’s unusual sound. This attribute is represented in The Lion King, but to stop here would only be scratching the surface of it’s potential. The attitude with which you say this word is where all the meaning is to be derived. One could sing a song comprised only of “Mufasa” repeated in different ways, or yell it at someone who didn’t do as you wished. If you find yourself throwing verbal hands, but of course you’re a nice person, “Mufasa” can be used in place of an actual insult. This must be done with confidence, as there is truly no way this could be insulting. If you are looking to intimidate or establish dominance, you can simply exclaim it at the intended target. Works every time. If the facts above weren’t convincing enough, you could probably find some deeper meaning in how “Mufasa” means king or how selfless Mufasa is in The Lion King. At the end of the day, this explanation demonstrates the freedom of use available for “Mufasa”. Freedom is pretty cool, Mufasa is pretty cool too. A match made in heaven. This noun is extremely versatile, which I believe makes it a superior word. If you still don’t agree with me, then Mufasa you!

CC BY-SA 4.0 Mufasa by Matthew is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Malachi 6 months ago

This is a perfect story about the one and only Mufasa but next time try not to use words like pretty cool