Global warming is getting worse. Sea levels are getting higher because of the glaciers melting in the oceans. We are breathing in bad air due to pollution. This is causing us to get sick and have a lot of health problems. Manty do not believe in global warming and so they do not make any actions towards it. Global warming is when radiation from the sun comes into the earth and gets trapped here and does not escape through the atmosphere due to a lot of C02 in the atmosphere which reflects the rays back into the earth and does causes us to have too much radiation, melting glaciers etc.

I want to know how we will solve this issue.? How will the government contribute to helping out in global warming.
I want to know what i can do in order to do my part? What can student and kids my age do to help in this matter. There has to be something we can do.
How bad could global warming be? What would the impact on global warming do to us.

According to livescience,”Global warming is the term used to describe a gradual increase in the average temperature of the Earth’s atmosphere and its oceans, a change that is believed to be permanently changing the Earth’s climate”.
“The U.S. Department of Transportation has proposed carbon pollution and fuel economy standards that should cut emissions through the 2020s. Chemicals that contribute to global warming, like hydrofluorocarbons (used in air conditioners), are being phased out of production nationwide, and so are energy-inefficient household items like incandescent light bulbs. Also in 2015, solar and wind power provided more than 5 percent of the United States’ electricity for the first time, and construction started on the country’s first offshore wind power project.”based on global warming 101.
live science also tells us that “Changes resulting from global warming may include rising sea levels due to the melting of the polar ice caps, as well as an increase in occurrence and severity of storms and other severe weather events.”

CC BY-SA 4.0 Global warming by Fredrick is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Christopher 4 weeks ago

I found this entry important, Fred. Global Warming is a real issue and is harming our world today. At the moment, there is only one planet for us, humans, to live on so we should be taking care of our planet because we have no where else to go, if this one is ruined. In your first paragraph you stated “[global warming] is causing us to get sick and have a lot of health problems.” I did some research, and found an interesting article about global warming making us sick. In this article it stated that there are three ways global warming makes us sick: toxic algae may contaminate more seafood, harmful ocean bacteria could explode, and more sewage may taint drinking water. (http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/03/110301-global-warming-health-science-environment/) Thanks for your writing, I am looking forward to seeing what you write next because I would like to learn more about the earth and it’s problem. I like how you wrote about things you want answered and use an article to backup your information.

2. Zachary 4 weeks ago

I really like this entry Fred. It is cool how you care about a current issue you like this and how you want to make a change in our society. I really liked the way you wrote and the words you chose. I found this cool article that I think that you would like. Here it is https://www.nrdc.org/stories/global-warming-101. I am looking forward to more of your stuff.