To enter college you need to take an entrance exam, you must choose the right university for you, many people enter good universities through scholarships, assign a selected month so that people can take the exam inside the university.

You must follow this 5 steps to enter the university:

1. How to choose the right university

Must have at least 7 universities selected to apply and be able to enter, you must be checked the university selected to be able to see the cost or the number of students in the university.

1. College admission exams

Students must prepare for the admission examination, they must take or it is advisable that they take the examination 2 or 3 times but not more than 3 times. According to the level of school that the student should take the assigned examination according to the month that is scheduled.

1. Application Process

Must fill out all assigned application and do not forget to fill in some empty space as questions or signature lops necessary elements are: biographical information sheet, official transcript of school grades, essay writing and two or three letters of recommendation.

4.Date limits

All have a deadline to submit their application or to take the exam, some are scheduled for some date and others for other dates, universities prefer that applications are sent in the month of December

5.Scholarships

Students may work in school offices for scholarships as institutions have student scholarship listings.

http://www.univision.com/noticias/educacion-secundaria/seis-pasos-basicos-para-entrar-a-la-universidad

CC BY-SA 4.0 What does it take to get accepted to a university? by Santiago is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.