Stress can be caused by trying to do more than you have time to, which is where a lot of my stress comes from. I am a junior in high school trying to get good grades and be a good student, while also being an athlete. So juggling both is hard to manage at times and causes a lot of stress.  I believe that I have felt the effects of stress. I am tired a lot and lose or have trouble focusing. I also do not have the best eating habits.

These videos allowed me to see what exactly too much stress is doing to me. I never knew exactly how much stress affects your body and how it functions. I think to manage stress I could run; it would help me relieve stress and also assist in my training as well. Stress is a serious thing and if not controlled could have life changing effects.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Stress and How it Affects Me by Sierra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.