There Is A Lot Of Thing We Did Not Know Yet:

When I saw those thing I feel  strong because most plants can’t stand on the water. That is one of the water plants.

this is a first time I see he water plants looks like this, I only see it in T.V show and cartoon, like the frogs use it to stand on the water. The frogs are amphibians. That means they can live in the water and land.

The scientists study to got the thing to show the humans the thing they need to show us because that is so important to us and can help us.

Something I learned about this is; “Amphibian means two-lives.  Frogs begin their lives in the water as eggs and then tadpoles and when they are fully developed they live on land.  Scientists believe that there are more than 4,000 different kinds of amphibians on Earth.  Toads, newts, salamanders and caecilians (blind worms) are also members of the amphibian group.”                                                                                                                                                                 http://www.kidzone.ws/lw/frogs/facts1.htm 

“Frogs are found all over the world, and in every climate, except Antarctica. They can be found near any, and every, body of fresh water but prefer ponds, lakes, and marshes, because the water doesn’t move very fast.  Frogs cannot live in the sea or any salt water.”                                                                                                       http://www.kidzone.ws/lw/frogs/facts1.htm

Something I think is very interesting from these quotes is “Frogs begin their lives in water as eggs and then tadpoles when they are fully developed they live on land.”

I was surprised that one picture can make me think about so many things. And I feel this image shows how important it is to think about life even life in different places.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Seeing And Thinking by Ishak is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.