This picture it’s interesting and reminds me of the old times where everything was simple and nicely done. I chose this image because it reminds me how people used to show love to each other with letters, flowers, & innocence. This place it’s in front  of the school “For a long time I have heard my grandparents, almost 80 years old, say with great certainty that the times of before were better” for one reason or another this picture reminds me of the ‘Industrial Revolution’ which began 1820-1840 in resume 20 years, this revolution was part of the change in Technology  because the machines began to replace people’s work and the amount of unemployment increase which lead people to move to urban areas. However I chose this picture because of the meaning I see behind it.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Old Times… by Bederlin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.