,

My question is, will the world get destroyed? What I have learned in my religion about the world is that the world is going to end. Everything is going to get destroyed. All the people who are living at that time are also going to die under an earthquake. But I don’t know is this true, is the world really going to end? Are the people really going to be finish in the world.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Is the world really going to end? by Aliyabanu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. lukas 2 years ago

Dear Aliyabanu,
    Honestly I’m not satisfied with your post because it is way to short and not very well planned out or thought of. Another reason I’m not impressed is that you didn’t even put in facts about this situation. Also, this is your opinion , when I came on here I expected to hear hard core facts and studies. So I kindly ask if you can next time make your articles or post longer and more scientific. Thank you and thanks for taking the time to read this

2. Robert 2 years ago

This post really confuses me because at first I was wondering why this was so short? This is pretty much your own opinion. I do also wonder when the world is gong to end. I read somewhere that the world is going to end September twenty-third. Although this may not be true, one still has to take precautions on this issue. I really don’t worry about when the world is going to end. I just live life to the fullest and have no regrets at the end of the day.