One day on the school we have a trip in a forest, the forest is not far away of the school but I had never seen it, In the walk I felt too lonely because the truth I have no friends, while all the students were watching the forest and enjoying myself I was sad and alone sitting on a rock but suddenly I feel that water began to fall through the rocks and me I wet everything, but then something very strange step I heard someone talking to me:

Girl;Who will call me if I do not have friends, who is

The waterfall; “It’s me”

Girl; “who you are’

The waterfall; “The waterfall”

I was amazed and could not believe it

Girl; “How can you talk?”

The waterfall; “All things can talk, you just have to listen carefully”

Girl; Why did you decide to talk to me?

The waterfall; “Because you are someone with a good heart”,

And wanted to share my power with you.

Girl; “Power? Which power?”

The waterfall; “If I have powers and since you do not have friends I want you to be my friend and of nature”

Time later

To spend the waterfall days if he gave me his power, the power to be who I am with the people to be myself of just natural, and I started to have friends in school and to be more sociable, but I was always going to visit the waterfall Because I will never forget my first friend the waterfall.

The end

CC BY-SA 4.0 The magic waterfalls by Helen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Emely 3 weeks ago

bravoooooooooo