Boy: Do you like here ?

Girl: yes , I like to come here. Infact, I love to come here and I love this bridge.

How about you ? do you like it here ?

Boy:  yeah, I like it too. Why do you like to come here ?

Girl: Because from here you can see the beautiful buildings. You can feel fresh and cold air here. And there are so many people here and I like to go there where so many people are enjoying. I am so glad that you are with me too.

And then they quiet for a moment.

CC BY-SA 4.0 short story by Humera is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Joshua 3 weeks ago

Dear Humera,
    I am curious about your post, “short story,” because I want to know why you chose the Brooklyn Bridge in your photograph. How do you know this place? Do you go a lot to this place? I like this place because it makes me feel comfortable. This place is the best place for thinking. The girl in your dialogue says that she feels good because she feels the fresh air. Every time I go I feel the same.
    Your picture reminds me of something I did once. Once I wrote a poem with the same energy. You can read my poem on youthvoices.live. It’s called Castle Hill Park.
    Thanks for your photograph. I look forward to seeing what you make next, because you know how to express feelings and describe photographs.

2. Joshua 4 weeks ago

I am curious why you chose this place.

3. Katie 2 years ago

I adore this. It’s so short but there’s so much emotion. The relationship (whether platonic or romantic) between the two characters is so subtle, yet so beautifully bright. I aspire to write something like this one day.

4. Ayesha 2 years ago

Dear humera,
    One part of your dialogue that stands out for me is
    where you tell us benefit of bridge.
    Another part that I enjoyed is where you describe the beauty of bridge.Why do you like to come here ?. This stood out for me
    Because this is to know someone feedback how they think about the place.
    Your video reminds me of something that I made
    once. One time that i talk about bridge dialogue_
    Thanks for your dialogue I look forward to seeing what
    you make next, because _i like the way you make the dialogue and also how the ask question
    Best wishes with your art,
    Ayesha

5. Adila 2 years ago

Dear Humera,

I am excited about your story “Bridge,” because it makes me think of how famous it must be that so many people come there.

One part of your story that stands out for me is where you describe that you can feel fresh air. I think this is true because that is why many people should be coming over there and THAT IS WHY I go.

Another part that I enjoyed is where you choose two characters. This stood out for me because_it shows what might people be talking about.

Your story reminds me of something that I made once. One time, I went their with my family and there were talking just like that.

Thanks for your story I look forward to seeing what
    you make next, because it was very interesting.

Best wishes with your art!

6. Yehara 2 years ago

I like this conversation between those guys because they are describing how that bridge make them feel in peace.

7. Yehara 2 years ago

I like this conversation because they are describing how that bridge make them feel with it beautiful structure

8. Adila 2 years ago

i think u should have added a bit more information but its interesting

9. Adila 2 years ago

very nice story and its short but perfect.