Image result for Did Neymar Leave Barcelona To PSG

Neymar says he not got leave Barcelona, his father says yes but the Penal Condition 222m and he will be the expensive player.

The new Manger of Barcelona says”Neymar not got leave Barcelona not gust for the people it’s for the skills he have.”

Neymar Proved to be in Barcelona in the last game and opened with two goals scored in the goal of  Juventus, and Barcelona win 2-1.

Neymar say in social media he not got leave, and says, “those people who says I ‘m leaving that is Rumors.” And he shows his picture that he is confession about the those news

Image result for Did Neymar Leave Barcelona To PSG instagram

CC BY-SA 4.0 Did Neymar Leave Barcelona To PSG? by Ishak is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Naty 3 months ago

I am disappointed by your post because your just talking about a topic that your not sure about, this doesn’t mean you can’t write, all I’m saying is that you need to make sure something is true before you post it online. As you said “Neymar say in social media he not got leave, and says, “those people who says I ‘m leaving that is Rumors”” Neymar wants to leave Barcelona because he is not playing good with Messi and Suarez, he wants to play by him self, that’s why he is plying for PSG right now. You did a pretty good job though keep up the work, Thank you sharing your ideas.

2. Jason 3 months ago

I’m satisfied with this post because I enjoy watching Neymar play soccer through out the years and I believe that he will leave Barcelona. One quote that caught my attention was “he will be the expensive player” because no athlete in history was paid that much. I believe that will leave Barcelona for the money and that he will be the star of the team. While playing with Barcelona, he’s under the shadow of Leo Messi. With this move to PSG, Neymar will become the new face of the team. In conclusion, Neymar will leave Barcelona and move to Paris with the highest paid record.

3. Cristopher 3 months ago

I am interested in your post because I like soccer and because I believe that Neymar would leave Barcelona because of the money. One thing that stands out for me is,”Neymar not got leave Barcelona not gust for the people it’s for the skills he have.”I think this is sad because his manger should know that people try to go for money or play for a higher team.

4. Abdullah 5 months ago

He will leave Barcelona be cause his father likes money

5. Taha 5 months ago

He will not leave barcelona. But he wished to be in realmadrid