LOCATION:Brooklun Bridge,New York,NY 10038

Description:This creature is a very big metal gate that looks bigger and bigger when you get closer to it.All peoples all around the world talks about it .This bridge is ald and has been created many years ago.Most of the tpourists almost all touristfrom different countries and cities have been visiting this place and creating new opinins about it like how did the pople create it.How would the view look like in the top of it.One more thing i like to say about it is that thos bridge is one of the most famous things in the world

CC BY-SA 4.0 Brooklyn Bridge by Kliton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Hassan 4 weeks ago

Dear Kliton:

I am impressed by the wonderful picture you have taken. Because it shows its magnificence building a great bridge.

One part of your store that stands out for me is where you give a description for people to know more about this bridge. I think this is good idea because maybe some people they don’t konw about this bridge when you give them more idea they will know more about this.

Thanks for your poem. I look forward to seeing what you make next, because when you write about something you give informetion about what write about like you write about bridge and you give description about the bridge.

2. Taha 4 weeks ago

Dear :

I am <by, about, with> your poem, “,” because…

One part of your poem that stands out for me is where I think this is because…

Another part that I is where This stood out for me because…

Your poem reminds me of something that I wrote once. One time…

Thanks for your poem. I look forward to seeing what you make next, because…
    Really I like how did you explain and express about Brooklyn bridge and how that important place to visit it.