Location : BROOKLYN BRIDGE.

The brooklyn bridge.

There are two girls walking on the bridge. They are enjoying and having fun and taking pictures. Than one girl says “it’s so much fun here, I like the breeze of the wind”. The other girl says “yeah”, “I like how the bridge is created, and today’s day is so beautiful”. Both the friends walk around the bridge and take pictures on the bridge. The one girl was wearing a jeans and a t-shirt, the other girl was wearing a skirt and a sleeveless top. The both girls had lot of fun and they were very happy.

CC BY-SA 4.0 brooklyn bridge by Aliyabanu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. KEEBA POLIUS 6 months ago

Dear, Aliyabanu I like that you took such a great well known bridge/ artifact and had a story line behind it. it was really interesting that you used imagery, because when I look at the picture I wouldn’t have guessed what they were saying.

2. Adila 2 years ago

this is a very nice story and interesting i really like but it should get more information then it would become more interesting.